Streaming music with different music apps has been widely used all over the world. Technologies have made it very easy to play your favorite songs anytime you want, no matter where you are.
With the latest apps like Spotify and YouTube Music, and with some not-so-recent apps like Pandora, we have so many music streaming apps to choose from.
Well, as you know, whenever something becomes trending, the real competition begins. Similarly, we now have a host of music apps. Deciding between these applications is difficult because they all have their advantages and disadvantages.
When we pay for an application, we all want to be satisfied with its services. So to help you decide the best, in this article, we will cover a fascinating comparison between Spotify, Pandora and YouTube Music.
Cost of the three applications
The main factor that we observe when we are about to subscribe to any application is whether it is free, paid or both. One great thing about all three apps is that they provide both free and paid services.
Spotify has taken over a lot of music apps now, but it can set you back when it comes to its free and paid services.
If you use Spotify for free, you can listen to your favorite music, but it will be interrupted between advertisements, which you may not like.
The good thing about Spotify is that it offers you different packages such as the student package, which will cost you around $ 4.99 per month, and the premium package that starts from $ 9.99 per month. Depending on your use, you can choose the package.
When you choose Spotify’s premium service, you can download your favorite music for offline listening and get an ad-free music experience.
You can also opt for a 30-day free trial period to see what it has to offer you on paid services.
Well, Pandora is somewhat similar to Spotify in terms of the package price. If you choose to continue for free, it will be with announcements and you will only be able to listen to custom stations.
Also, if you use Pandora for free, you will have limited hops, which increases the restrictions on your free services.
Pandora also offers you two packages, namely Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium.
Pandora Plus will cost you around $ 4.99 per month in which you will get unlimited skipping, ad-free personalized music, but limited offline listening.
The other package is Pandora Premium which starts from $ 9.99 per month in which you will also get Unlimited Offline Listening. Plus, you get a 60-day free trial for paid services.
If we compare Pandora with others, it gives you more restrictions on its free services.
YouTube Music also costs you something the same in the other applications. But if you choose free services, you can listen to your music with ads.
If you want to choose the paid services, it will cost you around $ 9.99 per month in which you can watch YouTube videos and listen to your favorite music without ads.
You will also get a 30-day free trial for paid services.
This was the cost of the services of the three applications, and now you can see that in the free services, Pandora is the one with a lot of restrictions than Spotify and YouTube Music.
Free fonts available on the Internet
Spotify: Packs give you a lot of features, but they can cost you a bit, so the best alternative is Spotify Premium Apk, giving you full access for free.
Pandora: In the normal version of Pandora, you will get limited jumps that will ultimately prevent you from full access. Then you can download Pandora Mod Apk with the help of which you can access your plus subscription for free.
Youtube Music: If you want to enjoy the ad-free experience, you must have a valid Youtube Music subscription that costs around $ 9.99 per month. But you can try a modified version of Youtube Music It offers all the exclusive features for free.
Features of the three music apps
Now that you know the price, the next thing to compare is its features.
- YouTube music gives you over 40 million tracks, while Pandora gives you tens of millions of tracks. But Spotify offers you around 50 million tracks, which is great.
- If we look at the different packages of Spotify, Pandora and YouTube Music then there is not much difference because they all have different packages like Student, Plus, Premium, Family and more.
- Pandora is a famous radio service in the US, while in other countries like India, Spotify and YouTube Music it is widely used.
- Pandora offers you different custom station modes, which are not present in either Spotify or YouTube Music.
- Spotify may also offer you some random promotions to get access to Hulu for a few extra dollars.
- All three will give you the option to create your favorite paid playlists.
- YouTube has ‘You Mix’, while Spotify has ‘Daily Mix’ and Pandora has ‘My Collection’, which offers you your favorite music songs based on your preferences.
- Another thing to compare is the offline listening feature of all three. All three give you Listen Offline only to paid services.
- YouTube Music and Pandora bring you music offline only on mobile devices, while Spotify lets you listen to music offline on mobile devices and desktop computers.
So, let’s see this comparison in a comfortable view with the help of a table.
YouTube Music Pandora Spotify Features
|Price||$ 9.99 per month||$ 4.99 or $ 9.99 per month||$ 4.99 or $ 9.99 per month|
|Supported services||Paid and free (with ads)||Paid and free (with ads)||Paid and free (with ads)|
|Free Trial||30 days||60 days||30 days|
|Number of tracks||More than 40 million||Tens of millions||50 million|
|Listen offline||Paid and mobile only||Paid and mobile only||Paid and on both mobile devices and desktop computers|
|Highest audio quality||320 kbps||192 kbps||320 kbps|
Wrapping it up
So that’s it, guys. Hope this definitive guide helps you choose a better music streaming platform. If you have any questions or queries on your mind, you can comment. I will give a solution asap.